Finance Office – Administrative Support
Reporting to Evenglow’s Director of Finance, the position is responsible for processing payment approvals, assisting the Director of Finance with accounting duties related to the general ledger, financial reporting, and the annual audit. This is a part-time position – normally three days/week. We can be flexible with the weekly schedule. Normal business office hours are M-F 8:00 to 5:00.
Core Qualifications / Preferred Experience:
- At least three years of progressive book keeping and/or recordkeeping – preferably in long term care
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working in database driven systems
- Detail and accuracy are required
- Organized and self-motivated
- Ability to develop and meet a work schedule based on specific due dates and reporting timelines
- Must enjoy working in a team-based, cross-function environment
Evenglow offers a generous benefit package that includes group health, dental and vision benefits, a strong retirement plan with company match, and a paid time off plan (PTO) that includes sick, vacation and holiday pay.
Please visit our website at: www.evenglowlodge.org and complete the online initial application.
Or, visit us at our main office: 215 East Washington in Pontiac.
EOE: M/F / Disability / Veteran
Job Type: Part-time
- customer service: 4 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
- Administrative: 3 years (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Overtime often available: