Troubleshoot, repair, install, modify, test & maintain new and existing electrical/electronic circuits, systems, components and controls of building & manufacturing equipment. Install, modify & repair electrical/electronic systems, apparatus and components of new & existing building & manufacturing equipment & controls while following guidelines of the National Electrical Code, Local Electrical Code, schematic diagrams, manufacturers manuals & specifications. Use laptop computer, internet, telephone support, email, electrical/electronic test equipment, hand tools and power tools required to perform job functions.
- Must apply advanced electrical theory and related knowledge to the operation, troubleshooting, repair and installation of a variety of electrical/electronic systems and equipment, such as: single and multiple phase alternating current circuits of varying voltage, current & frequency; DC power and control circuits; 480 VAC 3 Phase power wiring, distribution & control systems in an industrial environment. Gather and analyze data to help identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Must understand use of computers & laboratory electrical/electronic test equipment.
- Must have knowledge of wire sizes & types, conduits, couplings, fittings, electrical boxes, circuit breakers and other electrical control devices with the ability to arrange and install them in a way that insures proper and safe operation relative to the National Electric Code & Local Electrical Code.
- Must be able to read and interpret building system blueprints and manufacturing equipment electrical drawings, wiring diagrams & schematics; use trade formulas to calculate properties of AC and DC electrical circuits such as: voltage, current, power and resistance; use the National Electrical Code to determine required size & type of wire, conduit, wireways, electrical boxes, and circuit protection of AC & DC electrical circuits.
- Must understand the use of PLCs, PLC programming software, local & distributed I/O systems, DC drives, AC variable frequency drives.
- Must be able to use a laptop computer or manufacturer provided interface to upload/download programs and parameters into associated controllers.
- Advanced level use of personal computers running Windows based operating system and MS Office software package.
- Job requires ability to exert 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
LSC Communications is a $3.5B company with over 20,000 employees worldwide serving the needs of Publishers, Merchandisers and Retailers with innovative product, service and technology offerings that combine print, e-services, warehousing, fulfillment and supply chain management to increase speed to market, reduce costs, and improve efficiencies. LSC Communications was established in 2016 as a new company built upon a 150-year-old print manufacturing tradition. By tapping into our wealth of industry knowledge, we are at the forefront of providing the best and most innovative solutions for storytellers around the world.
Learn more about how we bring great stories to life by visiting www.lsccom.com
LSC Communications is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.