Please apply in person
Hiring manager: Kyle Burton
We are currently looking for reliable, energetic and friendly room attendants. Courtesy and timeliness are a must, and attention to detail is a great asset to ensure guest satisfaction and to meet hotel brand standards. If you are looking to be part of the team whose hard work and hospitality make a guest feel at home, please apply to join our Hampton family.
Job Summary: Cleans hotel guestrooms and halls by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Remove soiled linens and make beds
- Scrubs shower, sink, toilet, mirrors, floors, and walls in bathrooms
- Replenishes guest amenities-coffee, soap, cups, etc.
- Cleans carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies
- Dusts furniture and woodwork
- Washes walls, door panels, and window sills
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area
- Report any maintenance related issues
- Stocks cart
- Wash, fold, and store linens
For the right candidate cleanliness is next to Friendliness for you and you probably live by the motto ‘A place for everything and everything in its place.’ You are organized and efficient in every aspect and you know doing a great job can be physically challenging but you are up for task! You love the smell of clean laundry and know exactly how to make a guest’s room look and feel refreshed. You value a job well-done and you take pride in presenting a spotless room.
- Direct Deposit
- Paid training
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Time and a half for holidays
- Paid vacation
- Team and Family member travel program
Thank you for your interest in working for Hampton Inn. Our culture fosters a creative, friendly and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
- Housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- hotel housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly